Community Resource Centers
Device charging, Wi-Fi and other supportWe open drop-in Community Resource Centers during the day in counties impacted by a PSPS or longer outage.
- All centers provide an ADA-accessible restroom and hand-washing station, medical equipment charging, device charging, Wi-Fi, bottled water and snacks.
- Indoor centers also offer air-conditioning or heating, seating and ice.
- Electric vehicle charging is not available at the centers. Find an EV charging station.
- If you need power when CRCs are closed, view the map to see which areas have power.
- Learn more about support and services.
COVID-19 safety measuresTo keep our customers and communities safe, all resource centers reflect appropriate COVID-19 health considerations and federal, state, and county guidelines.
- Facial coverings are required at indoor sites, regardless of vaccination status.
- Supplies are handed out so customers can “grab and go” but customers may also opt to stay and charge their devices on site.
- In instances of high demand, medical device charging will be prioritized.
- Surfaces are regularly sanitized.
- For the health and safety of the community, we ask customers not to visit a center if they are exhibiting any symptoms of illness.
Medical device support
Do you rely on power to operate life-sustaining medical devices? Further support may be available in your area during a PSPS or longer outage. Please contact your local Independent Living Center.
Need accessible transportation to a CRC?
NOTE: Community Resource Center updates are made on this page and appear on the outage map up to 15 minutes later.